• Meet the top House recipients of oil and gas money
• People exposed to weedkiller chemical have cancer biomarkers in urine – study
• Biden administration unveils roadmap for a greener, more equitable transportation sector
• Texas Environmentalists Look to EPA for Action on Methane, Saying State Agencies Have ‘Failed Us’
• How to build a better bike-share program
As 2022 ended, most of the nation was literally freezing to death, trapped in blizzards blanketing highways and houses. Here in Maryland, things were not so bad, but record frigid temperatures made Bethesda feel like Bangor, or the Bering Strait.