• Exclusive: Draft details Trump’s plan for reversing Obama climate rule
• Why Alaska might seriously consider a carbon tax
• How can we address the effects of climate change on communities of color?
• Court Rebukes EPA, Orders Ban on Pesticide That Harms Kids’ Brains
• 800 Miles with Bears Ears Prayer Runners
Water bills in Baltimore are out of control. Between 2010 and 2017, the typical household’s annual water and sewer bill jumped from $347 to $720.
More than twelve thousand firefighters are working in California, and some have come from as far as Florida.
We have headed somewhere north in summer for many years – in search of loons and moose and nesting warblers, and cool breezes, as we kayak or canoe where eagles soar and you need a campfire beneath the stars.
The North Carolina farms “generate many times more sewage than entire towns.”
Frog species have been declining worldwide for some time. A number are close to the point of extinction. A recent study suggests that an estimated 200 frog extinctions have occurred.