• Chemical Industry Ally Faces Critics in Bid for Top E.P.A. Post
• California rewrites the GOP’s climate playbook
• Religious communities are taking on climate change
• North Carolina delays decision on Atlantic Coast Pipeline
• Want to help hurricane victims? Donate to abortion funds
RCC’s powerful new report, Blast Zone: Natural Gas and the ACP: Causes, Consequences, and Civic Action reveals economic and political forces driving this unnecessary, unsafe, and unjust pipeline. Click read more to receive a free PDF of Blast Zone.
As governments decide what to do about air quality, studies connect an array of health problems to dirty air.
President Trump has casually threatened nuclear war before and now has promised formally in a chilling speech at the United Nations to “totally destroy” North Korea if need be — presumably by using nukes.
“Pursuing a Toxic Agenda” is the second part of a multipart series on the early days of the Trump administration. In this series, EDGI authors systematically investigate historical precedents for Trump’s attack on the EPA, consequences for toxic regulation and environmental justice.